The 30th Annual Meeting of the Japan Society of Brain Tumor Pathology (JSBTP) and the 4th International Symposium of Brain Tumor Pathology (ISBTP) will be held from Thursday, May 24 to Saturday, May 26, 2012 at the Nagoya Congress Center. I am honored to have been appointed as President of this meeting of such a time-honored society, and I recognize the great responsibility that comes with it.
|The 30th Annual Meeting of the Japan Society of Brain Tumor Pathology|
|Theme:||New Trends in Brain Tumor Pathology - Application of Molecular Genetics to Routine Histopathological Diagnosis|
|President:||Toshihiko Wakabayashi, M.D., Ph.D. Professor & Chairman, Nagoya University|
|Joint event:||The 4th International Symposium of Brain Tumor Pathology|
|Venue:||Nagoya Congress Center
1-1 Atsuta-nishimachi, Atsuta-ku, Nagoya 456-0036
Tel: +81-52-683-7711 Fax: +81-52-683-7777
|Executive office:||Department of Neurosurgery, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine
65, Tsurumai-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8550, Aichi, Japan
Tel: +81-52-744-2355 Fax: +81-52-744-2361
- The hotel information has been updated.
- "Call for Abstract" has been closed.
- "Timetable/Program" and "Travel Award" page were posted.
- "Call for Abstracts" updated.
- "10th Meeting of Asian Australasian Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology" updated.